Superintendent Day of Conversation and Networking
moved to August 1st and 2nd
EdTech Specialists is planning a Superintendent Day of Conversation and Networking on August 1st and 2nd, 2019, at the Lodge at Treetops in Gaylord. This event will coincide with the Michigan CoOp Summer Conference. For information and to register for the event and/or conference, please click here.
The invitation is open to anyone in Michigan who has the position of Superintendent/Leader in a K-12 District, Charter School, Non-Public School, ISD, state organization, etc.
The day will include:
- A brief overview of innovative initiatives and programs in the Michigan CoOp Districts
- A breakout session for Superintendents only
- Breakout session topics that may include those listed on the Michigan CoOp website and:
– Competency Based Education
– Project Based Learning
– Systemic Change
– Homeschool Partnerships
– Topics introduced by attendees
There is no cost to attend.
Please send me the names and emails for other Superintendents you think would like to join us or share the link to this page with them.
Please check out our website: Michigan CoOp to learn about the membership and the opportunities and events with the Michigan CoOp.
The address for the Summer Conference at Treetops is:
3962 Wilkinson Rd
Gaylord, MI 49735
Please contact me with your questions and interest!
– Marsha (Myles) Bahra